Where to go and what to do
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club (formerly The Caravan Club) offer the largest network of sites all across the UK https://www.caravanclub.co.uk
- Campa is a fabulous resource, it has links and advice about campsites, wild camping and a list of service points in Scotland http://www.campa.org.uk
- Visit Scotland has loads of ideas to help you plan your trip https://www.visitscotland.com
- They also have a great youtube channel with a range of video guides to help you make the most of a trip round Scotland including guides about where to go and how to get there. https://www.youtube.com/VisitS...
- The North Coast 500 is a very popular option for a trip round some of Scotland's most breathtaking scenery https://www.northcoast500.com
- The NE250 is also a lovely trip and even better it starts right on our doorstep! https://www.northeast250.com
Added extras - E-bike hire
We are excited to be able to offer an add-on service to the motorhome hire, we have partnered up with eguide Scotland who have a fantastic fleet of electric mountain bikes and these can be hired out at an exclusive rate alongside the motorhome to allow you to explore even further!! Give them a shout to find out more!