* Due to COVID, many campsites are running with limited pitches or facilities. This, coupled with the fact that there is expected to be an increase in the number of holidaymakers in motorhomes and caravans, especially in popular tourist areas, means that we would advise you to plan ahead and book your sites in advance. *
What we are doing
We pride ourselves on the fact that we ensure that Lottie is spotlessly clean for your trip but in addition to our regular cleaning procedures we have implemented a few extra measures for your safety and peace of mind.
- Using anti-viral products on all wipeable surfaces
- Steam cleaning all soft-furnishings, floors and carpets
- Washing all cutlery, crockery and tableware in the dishwasher on a 65° cycle
- Washing all bedding and towels on a 60° cycle
- We have removed anything that cannot be wiped down/steam cleaned. This includes maps and magazines.
- We will provide two brand new bottles of antibacterial hand wash and a bottle of hand sanitiser for each hire.
- We will also provide a supply of antibacterial cleaning products for guests use.
What you can do
Please follow these simple guidelines to keep yourself, your family, us, and other guests safe:
- Remove your shoes when entering the motorhome
- Wash your hands as soon as you enter the motorhome - there will be two bottles of hand wash supplied, one for each sink. There is also a bottle of hand sanitiser, please use this as often as needed and feel free to take it out and about with you
- Wipe down surfaces with antibacterial wipes at least once a day
- Do not invite anyone else other than your family inside the motorhome
- Respect social distancing in public areas and pay close attention to campsite rules
- Respect locals - if a car park or attraction is closed or full, please drive on
- If any guest becomes ill or has COVID symptoms during their hire or shortly afterwards, it is vital that you contact me immediately
Between us, by following these precautions and adhering to government guidelines, we hope to ensure that you have a safe, relaxed and fantastic time.